ABOUT THE RETREAT
Your body has the capacity to self-heal if the right environment is provided. In this yoga retreat we create a healing environment for your body and mind. Here, you not only learn the art of detoxifying your physical body but also manage your daily mental stress by using different elements of Yoga and Ayurveda. And what better way to start 2023 than to begin your self-healing journey in this tropical island paradise.
Join me in Bali if you are ready to learn new ways to connect with your intuition & become more self-aware.
- 4 Nights/5 Days stay in award winning retreat centre – Floating Leaf, Bali.
- 3 healthy and hearty meals per day (dinner on day 1 and breakfast on the final day)
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Welcome drink, refreshing face towel, and welcome foot massage upon arrival
- Welcome Dinner with Traditional Balinese Music & Dance
- Ayurvedic tool kit (for daily detox) worth $200
- 1 Customized Yoga Journal (for clear thoughts)
- 1 Signature Balinese Massage per person
- Ayurvedic morning & bedtime ritual sessions for self-care
- Mats & Yoga props for the sessions
- Hatha Yoga sessions
- Aqua yoga session
- Candlelight yoga session
- Pranayama (Breath work) session
- Sound bath healing sessions
- Daily Journaling sessions
- Yoga Nidra sessions
- Trataka (Yoga for eyes)
- Art and Culture Shopping Tour
- Intro to Balinese Culture workshop hosted by locals
- Rice field walk & Bali water temples outing
- 1 on 1 private session with Shivanee (optional)
- Daily excursions (optional)
- The Ultimate Bali Travel Guide – an 80+ page handbook filled with everything you need to know about visiting Bali
- Free high-speed wireless internet
OUR INTENTION FOR THE RETREAT
YOGA + AYURVEDA
THE BEST LOCATION IN BALI FOR YOUR STAY
Our home for the retreat is none other than the award-winning Floating Leaf Eco-Luxe Retreat Centre, a secluded venue set among the rice terraces of Sukawati, with views of both the Indian Ocean and Mount Agung.
It is also recognized as the best yoga, spa, and well-being resort in the world by publishers such as Forbes, Harpers Bazaar, Conde Naste Traveller, Travel + Leisure, Vogue, and more.
From the lovely large healing pool, 2 award-winning spas, 2000 sq. ft. open air yoga studio & many peaceful lounge areas throughout the premises & a 5-star staff, this eco-luxury resort is a designed as a perfect destination for you to unwind, relax and make a deeper connection with yourself. It is the perfect healing space and journey, you so deeply need and deserve. Each day will be full of healing and inspiration.
For the fourth year in a row, Floating Leaf has been awarded the TripAdvisor Award for Excellence and is ranked among the top 1% of hotels worldwide. Other accolades include:
- “Worlds best yoga and wellness retreats” ~ Condé Nast Traveller
- “The premiere retreat center and best-personalized service” ~ VOGUE
- #1 choice for luxury oriented, eco-conscious travelers ~ Harper’s BAZAAR
- “The #1 Yoga Retreat in Bali” ~ The Huffington Post
A time to rejuvenate. A time to heal. A time for you.
ROOMS & RATES
Enjoy the spectacular view of the Indian ocean and holy Mt. Agung volcano from your bed. Each room is well appointed with modern luxury and convenience, yet maintains a peaceful balinese vibe.
The spacious, well-appointed bedrooms at Floating Leaf provide luxurious comfort and a perfect home base in which to enjoy all the wonders of Bali
- Sweet Sleep beds with luxurious imported mattresses, pillows, sheets and towels
- En-suite bathroom with high quality organic toiletries
- Eco-efficient air-conditioning
- Private terrace with sweeping views
- Traditional batik robes and slippers
- Free wifi throughout the property
- Baggage service
- 24-hrs concierge service
- Solar charging station for personal electronics
- In-room safe
- Laundry service
- Traditional batik robes and slippers
- Koi feeding opportunities twice daily
- Hair dryer
Private Room – SGD$2499
Sleep like a baby on your comfortable king bed and enjoy a blissful shower in a totally private outdoor garden bathroom or soak yourself in a large soaking bathtub.
First come first serve basis, so book your spots soon to get the room of your choice.
Double Sharing – SGD$1777
Each room can feature one king bed or two twin beds. The rooms are spacious enough for a comfortable stay for two guests who do not know each other.
For double sharing room we highly recommend you join us with a friend or a family member. If you are coming solo, let our expert retreat-roomie-matching skills do the work for you and find you* another lovely person that is joining us for the retreat.
Triple Sharing – SGD$1455
Triple sharing accommodation is only allowed for families or If you are joining us with kids.The room will have 2 twin beds and a third single bed with ensuite bathroom.
Only 3 such rooms available at the resort, so kindly book your spots soon.
The price mentioned is for single person.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Roundtrip airfare to/from Denpasar International Airport (DPS)
- Trip cancellation insurance (recommended)
- Additional food and snacks beyond included meals at Floating Leaf
- Alcoholic beverages and specialty drinks
- Optional massage and spa services
- Individual expenses while traveling or shopping (e.g. gifts)
- Spa services through Bali Floating Leaf
- Some additional adventure excursions of your choice
GARDEN TO TABLE DINING EXPERIENCE
Enjoy delicious farm to table, private chef-curated organic meals everyday.
Enjoy fresh and healthy tropical fruits and vegetables hand-selected from their permaculture garden to your table.
If you have any food restriction please feel free to mention it while booking so it can be taken care for you during the retreat. We want you to come without taking any stress about the food and that’s why their menu has been carefully crafted by nutritionist and includes traditional Indonesian specialities as well as raw, vegan and vegetarian options.
In 2004, Shivanee’s first dip into the world of spirituality happened when she was 13 with Brahma Kumarisd centre in Mt. Abu, Rajasthan and since then she started attending spiritual retreats every year and discovered different spiritual schools in India. She knows the power of creating a healing & safe space which can bring so many life changing lessons for you.
Shivanee specialises in Hatha Yoga & yoga therapy. She enjoys guiding students into postures with subtle & precise muscle engagement with regular breath awareness to promote the movement of energy and facilitate the union of breath, body & mind. She always ensures that her students leave her classes refreshed and aligned.
She has been serving the yoga community in Singapore for the past four years.
Originally from India, Shivanee is featured as ‘Top 10 Yoga Teachers in Singapore’ by doyou.com.
Get to know more about her here.
Noopur comes from a Yoga and Ayurveda family and has had the principles of Yoga and Ayurveda woven into her lifestyle since childhood. She found the path of teaching yoga when her chronic medical conditions got the better of her. To move away from her stressful job, she explored teaching in her own field when she realised how much she enjoyed it. She expanded this skill to her yoga practice and took her yoga certifications and has completed over 700 hours of yoga teacher trainings so far. When she realised root of all physical ailment is the mind she developed a strong meditation practice and loves to explore various yoga techniques to calm the mind.
Noopur loves to focus on nourishing and mindful flows on the mat.To her, stepping onto the mat is therapy and she wants to be able to share that with her students. As a teacher and student, Vinyasa and hatha are the styles that Noopur resonates with the most – creating a balance between movement and grounding.